Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The10 Second Tidy

Remember the Big Comfy Couch show? If there was one lesson I learned from that annoying show, it was the 10 Second Tidy. It is just that, 10 seconds of mad dash cleaning and picking up scattered toys, shoes, and clothes.

My then 5 year old ds1, would love to sit and watch that show. I hated it because it looked like a low budget production and I wasn't impressed by the cheap looking props. But what we discovered that there was something sort of what you might call a little treasure. It worked so well, that we have kept the 10 Second Tidy in our home long after the show was cancelled. The great thing is that everyone can do it, even 2 year olds! So I am please to share the following You Tube clip.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I luved that show just for that concept...well, that and Lunette stretching like a clock.

Thanks for the smile!