Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I want to be a "Glass is half full" person.

"The more we empty ourselves, the more room we give God to fill us." - Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

This changes the meaning of the terms the "Glass is half full" or the "Glass is half empty". I always thought of myself as being the "Glass is half full" person. Full of what? My own thoughts and my own concerns, what I have accomplished, what I have in life?

I need to rethink what I want my glass to be full of, not half full, not half empty. This is not the hard part though, it's letting myself be empty to be filled with God.

Sorry for the internal struggle I just worked out with my blog.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I like this Michelle. Good food for thought.

Enjoyed visiting your blog and would luv to hear more about your big family and how you juggle it all.

God Bless.